Every Thursday – Doors open at 4:30, Bingo starts at 6:15pm
(except when Lodge is closed)
Dinners available for purchase.
Free coffee and tea.
Admission – $20
Friday Night Feed
Come on down to the lodge on Friday night for some good food and fun!
Who We Are
- We are a part of a fraternal order with nearly a million members and a 141-year history.
- A network of more than 2,000 lodges in communities all over the country.
- A generous charitable foundation that each year gives millions in scholarships, an inspiration to youth, a friend to veterans and more.
To inculcate the principles of Charity, Justice, Brotherly Love and Fidelity; to recognize a belief in God; to promote the welfare and enhance the happiness of its Members; to quicken the spirit of American patriotism; to cultivate good fellowship; to perpetuate itself as a fraternal organization, and to provide for its government, the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America will serve the people and communities through benevolent programs, demonstrating that Elks Care and Elks Share.
Your Home for Special Events
- The Elks Pavilion, our beautiful outdoor pavilion, is the ideal place to hold your event. Our outdoor pavilion is an ideal outdoor space to hold any special event from weddings to birthday parties. Visit the Elks Pavilion page for more information on the amenities and renting.
- Looking for an exquisite banquet facility in the Springfield MA area? The Tiffany Room is a beautiful indoor space and an optimal location for banquets, showers, weddings, corporate events, holiday parties and much more. Please visit The Tiffany Room for more information.
- The Springfield Lodge of Elks is home to a magnitude of events in the community. We are a full-service facility that also provides dedicated catering for your special events. Whether you are an individual celebrating a milestone, or a business organization holding a corporate event, we can assist in catering or hosting your event. Please contact us for more information at (413) 734-2213
Come take a look at our spacious banquet facility and outdoor pavilion and plan your next event with us today!
Check out what others had to say about the Springfield Elks Lodge!
Visit our reviews page to see more.
It was a sad occasion but I was very impressed by the size and condition of the place along with good friendly customer service and ample parking. I may have... read more
Perfect venue for parties or special occasions. I've been to weddings, birthday parties, and other events here and they've all been well organized and fun!
Amazing place to hold a charity event. Staff goes over and above to cover every detail. Can't say enough greatness.
The pavilion is a great place to have a party. Even though it was hotter than the sun today, the fans and shade made it all tolerable. They have a... read more
Large banquet area. We had a hockey banquet and it held several teams and families. Bathrooms were clean. Bar was inexpensive. Good times!
Had an awesome experience here. My son got married here. Establishment is very clean and freindly. The whole setup was nice. Took wedding photos out back in front of the... read more
We held my son's wedding at the Elks 8/21 I want to Thank Dave and his staff for being very professional and accommodating to us and meeting our every request.... read more
I was very impressed with the building the surroundings and we all had a good time it's a nice place to be
More than just a nice place to hold a function. Very clean inside, well lit, good acoustics with ample parking and a great location!
Hands down!🙌 Probably the nicest ELKS LODGE I've been to went to a 50th birthday very beautiful decor, awesome chandeliers perfect for any occasion